Eviction Service Novi, MI – Novi MI Locksmith Store
Many home and property owners have faced issues with their ex-tenants. As the tenants have a key to the lock, even after vacating the property they will have access to the property. There have been many cases of ex-tenants breaking into their previous properties and sometimes even burglarising the property. This is not exactly the mistake of the owners as they expect their tenant to be civilized and law abiding. But all in all, the owner is stuck in a pickle about what to do next and how to prevent his ex-tenant from breaking into his property? Read on to get the perfect solution:
If you’re stuck in such a situation, you will need to avail the eviction services of Novi, MI area’s best locksmith as soon as possible, and that is Novi MI Locksmith Store.
Evicted tenants are vengeful
Tenants are usually evicted due to misbehaviours like not following the rules of the property, not paying the rent on time, destroying the property, doing illegal business through the property, etc. But the tenants are vengeful as they feel that some kind of wrong has been done to them, and they try to retaliate by doing foolish and law breaking actions like breaking and entering etc. To avoid any such harm done to your security, property and current tenants, it is highly advisable for you avail our eviction services.
Our eviction process:
- Step 1: Always make sure to go by the book, therefore, draw the required papers for the eviction of the tenant and then immediately contact our eviction services
- Step 2: Within just a few minutes of calling out experts we will be at your location, and they will question you about the reason for eviction, behaviour of the ex-tenant, etc. which is quite important, therefore you will need to answer honestly.
- Step 3: All the locks that the ex-tenant had access to be thoroughly assessed, which is important for the team to do before they decide on rekeying.
- Step 4: All the locks in the property will be thoroughly checked and if any of them are found to be damaged then they will be repaired or replaced as needed.
- Step 5: Rest of the property will also be thoroughly assessed, and if any flaw is found our technicians will advise you with the best solution for it.
- Step 6(optional): Based on the assessment by the team you can decide if you want to install security systems or any other forms of security enhancements.
Irritated and a little freaked out by your ex-tenant? Just give us a call at 248-781-0103 to avail our eviction services!